No matter what industry you’re in, it can’t be avoided. Electrification of your building(s) are coming.
Concord has spearheaded the technologies needed for 30 years. With over 5 million square feet of electrified buildings, we know how to get it done.
READY TO START A PROJECT?
Do you have an upcoming project you would like to discuss in detail?
Climate Change Solutions
Climate Change is accelerating at an exponential rate, changing the paradigm of solutions to supplying power to drive our world. At Concord, we understand the reality of short term and long term technologies that can meet the carbon limitations needed to withstand this grave problem.
Concord Decarbonization Projects
Rutgers School of Business
Central Geothermal Utilities Plant/Ground Source Heat Pump System
- Equivalent of removing 53 cars from the road each year
- CO2 Emissions reduction of 642,311 lbs or 291 Metric Tons
PJM Grid at Carbon Neutral
- CO2 Emissions reduction of 1,104,246 lbs or 444 Metric Tons
- Equivalent of removing 91 cars from the road each year
NASA Wallops Island
Ground Source Heat Pumps
- First multiple-source distributed energy microgrid for the USCG
Bergen County Utilities Authority
Landfill Gas To Energy
- $306,000 in thermal savings (natural gas cost)
- $984,000 in savings from electricity
- $20,500 in Renewable Energy Credits (REC)
Midtown Community Elementary School
Benefits of Green Design
- Incorporates best building technology
- Utility rebates for energy efficiency
- Healthier indoor air quality
- Improvement in student performance
- Contributes to better daily attendance
Energy Efficiency Generates Big Winnings
- High-performance rooftop equipment with energy recovery ventilation
- Free-cooling economizers