At Concord Engineering Group, we recognize that a company’s strength lies in its employees, which is why we take the extra steps to make our office a comfortable, enjoyable, and friendly working environment. In doing this, we feel that our workplace is a more productive one, thereby giving our clients a better finished product.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Location: New York / North Jersey
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office a must
- Exposure to AutoCad, Vision (Deltek) accounting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of LAB systems, construction management & testing and balancing
- Ability to manage supporting staff
- Strong communication skills
Location: Voorhees, NJ
- Develop commissioning plans for both design and construction phase
- Develop pre-functional and functional performance testing forms
- Perform independent design reviews of the project’s design documents focusing on the commissioning scope of work.
- Develop and track submittal log; including equipment, O&Ms, warranties, etc.
- Attend project meetings as deemed necessary based on the feedback from the Project Support
- Assist with office work such as design reviews and specification development when directed by the Project Manager
- Provide field support as deemed necessary, i.e. technical expertise required, final testing of total building systems, last check out, etc.
- Closely manage the project support person to ensure project visits are both focused and efficient in accordance with the project budget and customer expectation
- Clearly define goals and objectives for the project support person during site visits to help focus the visit and the approach to ensure the entire scope is equally evaluated
- Manage project hours and budgets with respect to deliverables
- Follow and guide all customer / project communication
- Maintain a close touch and feel with all assigned projects
- Develop and finalize commissioning record, i.e. all documentation, executive summary, etc., for review by Project Managers
Concord Offers A Competitive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Investment Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
Concord thrives in providing a fun and enjoyable workplace for millenials by offering training programs, mentorships, and team building courses, with the scope for promotions, providing a culture of learning and personal development.
We want to instill the sense of purpose, to help engage and motivate employees to be the best workers they can be, while helping to push our business forward. If you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply for an open position today!