At Concord Engineering Group, we recognize that a company’s strength lies in its employees, which is why we take the extra steps to make our office a comfortable, enjoyable, and friendly working environment. In doing this, we feel that our workplace is a more productive one, thereby giving our clients a better finished product.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Identify, attract, build and retain new clients for long-term business prospects and projects.
- Manage and maintain existing client relationships.
- Develop proven business development and sales strategies for identifying potential clients.
- Have deep understanding of Concord Engineering's work product to be able to successfully and intelligently communicate to prospective clients.
- Communicate client expectations and experiences to others within the Commercial/Hospitality department.
- Maintain client information in agreed upon database.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans.
- Analyze sales data to inform and update both Commercial/Hospitality and Marketing.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to utilize established campaigns, proposals and marketing materials.
- Regular travel throughout the Tri-State region with occasional travel beyond the Northeast region.
- Other duties as assigned.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
Department: Power & Industrial
Searching for mechanical designer with minimum 10 years’ experience. Primary responsibility is to support design and coordination of power/industrial projects. Coordinate and work with design team to execute project objectives in a timely and efficient manner. Field experience is a must.
Location: Voorhees, NJ
- Perform all field activities including installation checks, functional checks and functional performance testing
- As deemed necessary be onsite to witness equipment startups, pipe flushing, pressure testing, duct leakage tests, TAB and training
- Check and ensure the contractors are filling out and providing required documentation, i.e. test forms, startup reports, etc.
- Complete department developed field paperwork including equipment checklists and test forms
- Track contractor provided reports and incorporate into final report
- Successfully document site visits with photos and notes that are kept on the network for ease of access
- Maintain close communication with construction team especially when onsite to develop a close working relationship
- Track all emails and communication to ensure answers are provided in a timely manner
- Develop and submit field reports that properly list observations for project tracking and deficiencies noted
Location: Voorhees, NJ
- Develop commissioning plans for both design and construction phase
- Develop pre-functional and functional performance testing forms
- Perform independent design reviews of the project’s design documents focusing on the commissioning scope of work.
- Develop and track submittal log; including equipment, O&Ms, warranties, etc.
- Attend project meetings as deemed necessary based on the feedback from the Project Support
- Assist with office work such as design reviews and specification development when directed by the Project Manager
- Provide field support as deemed necessary, i.e. technical expertise required, final testing of total building systems, last check out, etc.
- Closely manage the project support person to ensure project visits are both focused and efficient in accordance with the project budget and customer expectation
- Clearly define goals and objectives for the project support person during site visits to help focus the visit and the approach to ensure the entire scope is equally evaluated
- Manage project hours and budgets with respect to deliverables
- Follow and guide all customer / project communication
- Maintain a close touch and feel with all assigned projects
- Develop and finalize commissioning record, i.e. all documentation, executive summary, etc., for review by Project Managers
Concord Offers A Competitive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Retirement Investment Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
Concord thrives in providing a fun and enjoyable workplace for millenials by offering training programs, mentorships, and team building courses, with the scope for promotions, providing a culture of learning and personal development.
We want to instill the sense of purpose, to help engage and motivate employees to be the best workers they can be, while helping to push our business forward. If you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply for an open position today!