Has Your Property Outlived Its Original Purpose?
- Adaptive Reuse Benefits -
- Embodied Carbon & Waste
- Smart Land-Use Planning
- Phased Renovations
- Utility Efficiency, Accessibility, & Resiliency
- Tax Credits & Incentives
Concord Adaptive Reuse Projects
Revitalization Of A 1,300 Acre Refinery Site To A Logistics & Life Science Campus
HILCO Redevelopment Partners (HRP) - Bellwether District
- HRP’s vision is to provide future tenants with the most reliable and sustainable energy infrastructure. The decarbonized energy system will provide resilient and cost-effective power through state-of-the-art clean energy. With the collaboration and support of local utilities, Concord and HRP.
- As a community-focused company, Concord is proud to work on such an impactful project through our role in providing Energy & Infrastructure Master Planning and Design for the campus. The district will also be an employment hub, generating an estimated 19,000 permanent jobs over the next 15 years.
- Learn More
Demolition & Fit Out Of A Vacant Shopping Mall Into A Gaming Facility
Newport Racing & Gaming / Churchill Downs
Expansion is primarily comprised of a smoking gaming area with a maximum of 300 HRM’s and has a new bar, bathrooms, and back-of-house support space. Project details include:
- 14,000 SF Expansion In An Existing ACE Hardware
- MEP/FP Design Consulting Services
- New Mechanical, Plumbing & Fire Protection Systems
- Low-Voltage Systems Are An Extension Of The Existing Infrastructure
- View Architect Case Study
Conversion Of A Historic High-Rise To A Hilton Boutique Hotel
Stephen Girard Building / Canopy Hotel By Hilton
Concord provided MEP/FP engineering & design services for renovation and conversion of this 13-story historic building into a boutique hotel.
- New Electrical Services
- Thermal System Upgrade
- Major Equipment Sizing
- Design Development
- Construction Documents
- Construction Administration
- LEED Assistance & Energy Modeling
- View Hospitality Net Article
Retrofit Of A 1970s Office Building To A BSL-3 Laboratory Facility
Atlantic Health System
Concord will provide MEP engineering services to renovate a 1970s, three-story office building into a new consolidated medical testing laboratory. It will house new, efficient laboratory automation lines and a wide array of clinical laboratories, including pathology, microbiology, genomics, chemistry & immunology, and more.
- Meets complex standards for a BSL-3 laboratory
- Usage of collaborative process and cloud-based tools for working with multidisciplinary stakeholders
- A design built for long-term resiliency and reliability of equipment in a heavily used medical laboratory
- View Case Study
Vacant Building Converted To Catering Facility Without Interruption Of Operations In Active Airport
United Airlines New Catering Operations Facility Commissioning
This project entailed the conversion of a 153,000 square feet vacant storage space into a food catering operation for United Airlines in Newark, New Jersey. The design-build team transformed United’s new warehouse space into an all-inclusive food handling, preparation, and refrigerated catering facility.
- Installation Coordination
- Startup Planning
- Final Functional Testing
- View DBIA Article
GET IN TOUCH
TALK TO US ABOUT A PROJECT?
Do you have an upcoming project you would like to discuss in detail?
Ready to start a conversation? Call for more info or to learn how we can be the perfect partner for your next project.
Call: 856-427-0200 (x111)Jennifer Martin - Marketing ManagerConcord Engineering Group
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA.