Microgrid Knowledge Conference 2022
Microgrid Specialists Since 1989
Trusted by the most sensitive businesses: hospitals, data centers, and campuses where reliability and resiliency are essential.
CONCORD FEATURED SPEAKERS:
Concord Engineering was proud to feature the following speakers to share their microgrid and industry knowledge.
READY TO START A PROJECT?
Do you have an upcoming project you would like to discuss in detail?
Microgrid 2022: Microgrids as Climate Heroes Conference - For those that couldn’t attend, subscribe to the freeto view the video posting of the conference.
LIVES ON THE LINE AT PENN MEDICINE IN PRINCETON:
STORM ANTICIPATION MODE AT MCUA:
- Preempting storm events, the Microgrid control system was designed to dis-connect from the grid in anticipation of a storm caused grid outage. This insures no disruption of pumping station service.
RESILIENCY AT VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY:
- 6MW CHP Plant & Distributed Generation.
- Provides on-site electrical generation to allow the university to increase resili-ency, reduce future electrical demand and in turn reduce the transmission and demand charges imposed from the electric utility and reduce capacity charge from PJM.
MISSION CRITICAL ENERGY AT USCG:
- First multiple-source distributed energy microgrid for the USCG.
- Multi-DER island operating microgrid.
- Combination of engines, battery energy storage and PV solar.
HOBOKEN TOWN CENTER MICROGRID:
- Concept integrates low emissions fuel cell and battery energy storage.
- Under “blue-sky” operation would be grid-connected.
- Under “black sky” would operate as an islanded resource serving essential services.
MORE ABOUT CONCORD & MICROGRIDS:
For over 30 years, Concord Engineering has been designing innovative and resilient Distributed Generation and Microgrids for our clients. Concord’s approach is to be technology and platform agnostic – that is, we design and deliver projects based on their own merit and create and design to best suit the project technical, economic and mission needs.