Microgrid Knowledge Conference 2023
Microgrid Specialists Since 1989
Trusted by the most sensitive businesses: hospitals, data centers, and campuses where reliability and resiliency are essential.
- Make use of waste heat
- Reduce energy lost through transmission lines
- Helps manage power supply and demand
- Improves the operation & stability of the regional electric grid
- Provides efficient, low-cost, clean energy
- Improves grid resilience to extreme weather
- Reduce grid “congestion” and peak loads
- Critical infrastructure that increases reliability and resilience
Need an on-site Microgrid with extended service?
Concord designs Microgrids with Storm Anticipation Modes to keep you operational
How much do you trust your power grid?
Concord designs Distributed Generation Systems and Microgrids with resiliency
Will Mother Nature disrupt your power supply?
When lives are on the line, Hospitals and Data centers trust Concord to deliver pure power
Welcome to the 2023 Microgrid Knowledge Conference in Anaheim, CA! Please be sure to stop by BOOTH #911 while at the convention. We look forward to seeing you there.
READY TO START A PROJECT?
Do you have an upcoming project you would like to discuss in detail?
LIVES ON THE LINE AT PENN MEDICINE IN PRINCETON:
STORM ANTICIPATION MODE AT MCUA:
- Preempting storm events, the Microgrid control system was designed to dis-connect from the grid in anticipation of a storm caused grid outage. This insures no disruption of pumping station service.
RESILIENCY AT VILLANOVA UNIVERSITY:
- 6MW CHP Plant & Distributed Generation.
- Provides on-site electrical generation to allow the university to increase resili-ency, reduce future electrical demand and in turn reduce the transmission and demand charges imposed from the electric utility and reduce capacity charge from PJM.
MISSION CRITICAL ENERGY AT USCG:
- First multiple-source distributed energy microgrid for the USCG.
- Multi-DER island operating microgrid.
- Combination of engines, battery energy storage and PV solar.
HOBOKEN TOWN CENTER MICROGRID:
- Concept integrates low emissions fuel cell and battery energy storage.
- Under “blue-sky” operation would be grid-connected.
- Under “black sky” would operate as an islanded resource serving essential services.
MORE ABOUT CONCORD & MICROGRIDS:
For over 30 years, Concord Engineering has been designing innovative and resilient Distributed Generation and Microgrids for our clients. Concord’s approach is to be technology and platform agnostic – that is, we design and deliver projects based on their own merit and create and design to best suit the project technical, economic and mission needs.